Thursday, April 21, 2011

Coming Up Next!

Water For Elephants is the 'lucky' movie for this weekend.  Since no obvious HUGE BLOCKBUSTER comes out tomorrow, Google was the go-to guy.  There is no way to be pleased, since it basically came down to Madea's Huge Ginormous Fifteenth Sequel vs. Isn't That Dude A Sparkly Vampire?  The latter won by about 7 million hits. 
Now don't let this fool you, as Madea only brought in 1.2 million hits.  Excitement is not high this weekend, and I'm willing to bet Rio will keep the top spot at the box office. 
Anyways, I'll be catching Water and Depressing Circus's tomorrow, and while I try to bring as little bias into a movie as possible.....well, seriously.  Look at it.

1 comment:

  1. I am picking up Water for Elephants at the library today... after being disappointed by too many movies that paled in comparison to the book I just refuse to see a movie prior to reading the book anymore.

    -You sister in law's sister

    ReplyDelete